View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:12 AM   #3
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Ha, I will not even risk to try it. Though, of course there is no risk at all...

You still could SSH to diag (through loading U-Boot in USB downloader mode), right? Then mount /var/local paritiion (p3) and take a look at the common log there (AFAIR, it's /var/local/log/messages).
Yeah, I can still boot to diags, and I already tried to find some logs, but there's nothing

A log of some sort would indeed be very helpful, but it seems like it freezes before it even opens a log file...
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote