View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #72
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
What I'm saying is that a lot of employers think you should be available 24/7 becasue they provide you with the communication devices to do so. To me they are tools to do my job, hence they are only connected when I work. I have often got asked about not being able to be reached or not responding to an e-mail sent after hours and my standard reply is that I wasn't working at that hour.
The tablet is more than just being connected. It's working on a presentation at home on the tablet, and taking it to work to give it, and then using the same device for work.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote