View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #4
Bobosmite
Enthusiast
Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle-DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
The image on one page and the caption on the next is also one of my hangups. Include the caption into the image. This works for any image type. I use Photoshop but GIMP also works well.
I've been using the Windows Snipping Tool to make these graphic+text images. I can use any font in my library for the text and it takes seconds to snip and paste right back into the document.
Bobosmite is offline   Reply With Quote