View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 06:17 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Save trees by reading e-books

Dawn Murphy posted her thoughts on e-books at palmaddict.typepad.com:
Quote:
6th March was the start of e-book week. I often wonder why I don't see more about e-books on PDA sites, productivity, gaming, etc but nothing about books. Is it because statistically most readers are women and most people with PDAs are male? I'll assume so, though I haven't personally researched it, but it seems likely on the basis of anecdotal evidence.
Dawn, you should definitely join Mobileread, which is a place that talks a lot about e-books! Anyways, read the rest of her thoughts especially if you are a newbie to e-books.

PS: Interesting thought on gender statistics. So fellow Mobilereaders... are we predominantly male or female?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote