View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 10:30 AM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
There's an old joke...
I like you. you're silly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
You can't wipe with a reader. And while a lot more stuff is now made with recycled paper, reducing the number of trees cut down, the fundamental process of paper making remains the same. Making trees into paper won't go away, unless you plan to forgo things like paper towels and toilet paper.
I don't wipe with my paperbacks, either. (If I did, my wife would make me put all my bookshelves outside. Bada-bump-tash!) I'm not saying paper should go away, just that it is wasteful to use paper for books when a more practical and environmentally-friendly alternative now exists. Save paper for important stuff... like wiping.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote