View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #17
allen.gotwald
Advocate
allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: SONY PRS-505 and Nook Color
Airplanes are daily filled with travelers hauling around paperback books. Before I got my 505, I carried 5 or 6 with me on long trips. Since I've had my 505 I feel liberated from all the excess weight. I get countless inquiries from other travelers about the 505 and where can they get one. The demand exists. The supply is pitifully too low. For a traveler, ereaders are a dream come true. I no longer have to worry about stacks of read paperbacks cluttering up my shelves. But, I can read them all again in a few years and they won't be faded or have broken backs. They'll always look fresh. E-books will grow to replace a lot of paper, not all because the occasional reader doesn't want to spend $300. The frequent or heavy reader (travelers) will plop down the money in a heartbeat if a device is available. But the 505 would probably cost a lot less if they were more available. The cost of the 505 is a clear case of low supply against high demand keeping cost high.

Last edited by allen.gotwald; 01-10-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: wrong word
allen.gotwald is offline   Reply With Quote