View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by anickson View Post
Thanks so much. Yes, you understood my questions perfectly. I've already backed up my entire library on another computer so have nothing to lose in trying your suggestions. Once I've created another library and moved the ones that Calibre recognizes, can I then delete the original to rid my computer of the unneeded duplicates?
If you select to move your library in the switch/create library dialog, the entire library that Calibre knows of will be moved to the folder you selected as the new library folder. Everything left behind is something Calibre doesn't know about, thus you won't have to move anything manually.
EDIT: So, any books left behind you could either delete or check in the Calibre library if they're duplicates of ones you already have...
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote