View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #10
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
This seems like an oddly random list. I really wonder how (and why) the publishers chose their sacrificial freebies. Unless it's just to lure people in by giving the appearance of lots of nice free stuff, without, perhaps, the actuality of it.

As a Canadian, I'm mildly tempted to try and find a free/pay-as-you-go UK-based VPN proxy (assuming one exists) and perhaps attempt to get the stuff that seems vastly more applicable to my country than anywhere else in the Commonwealth.

Incidentally, that book on the Spanish Civil War? Is actually pretty decent and the best offering of the lot. My uni's library has it on their shelves, and I had to skim it for a class a couple of semesters ago.

Well worth picking up.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote