View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #225
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingyar View Post
I'm ok to try anything if you give me complete explanation on what to do.
I created an image of my original SD Card and changed it for a 32 Go.
I don't care to brick my Kobo, I can restore it as I want.

I dont use Unix or Linux, I'm on Windows 8. Maybe it's important for you to guide me.
In that case, there is a problem. The suggestion is to change the file system to ext3 or ext4. But, Windows doesn't support them. That would mean you couldn't sideload books from Windows. You can install extra file system support, but that adds extra complexity that you might no want. I have done that in the past, but not for a while

You might want to consider using an micro SD card. With firmware 2.5.2, the cover images for books on the SD card are not saved. They are generated each time they are used. That means you will get cover shown no matter how many books you have on the card. This might change with the next firmware. 2.5.0 and 2.5.1 did save the covers for the SD card. 2.5.2 doesn't but has a problem with the sleep cover for books on the SD card. I'm hoping for a fix for the latter and expect that the saving will be fixed at the same time.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote