View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 08:18 PM   #255
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
It's been a couple of years since I last messed with this and surprisingly, it still works quite well even with the latest calibre database. I actually started with COPS but the search function on that one doesn't work as well as the one in Calibre-PHP and I'd need to create a complete set of layout templates for COPS to suit my preferences. I know Calibre-PHP isn't being developed anymore but really, kudos for this.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote