Thread: jetBook screen
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #54
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I call my home the Sandwich Isles for purposes of stimulating conversation. Works quite well, don't you think?
I guess it does, kinda like New Amsterdam for New York, but I've never heard a single person call it that.

learn something every day,

Hawaii is on my list of travel destinations if/when I can ever do so, most of my travel destinations are tropical islands and areas around the Mediterranean Sea
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote