View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 02:38 PM   #9
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Thank you to everyone for your kind words and most of all for taking the time to read my book. I try never to forget that when someone reads what you have written, they are doing you a favor and not the other way around.

That being said, I will ask another favor. If you read "Princess of Amathar" and you enjoy it, please post a review at the site where you downloaded it. If you didn't like it, then you should definitely draw a stick figure of me and burn me in effigy.

Be sure to have a fire extinguisher handy and if you are under 18, do this only under adult supervision.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote