View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
crsheilah
Connoisseur
crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Velocity Cruz T103
Thanks, Steve. This morning I ordered, from Amazon, the red Sony 505 along with a red leather cover and an A/C charger. My neighbor is going to the States next week so I'm having it delivered to her place and she will bring it back to me mid-April so I won't have to wait until May after all! Then I'll have some time to play with it and load books before my trip May 1. I can't wait! I'm sure to have more questions when it arrives. Meanwhile I'm going to check out all the sites where I can buy books !!! Sheilah
crsheilah is offline   Reply With Quote