View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 07:33 AM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bopfan View Post
I am considering the purchase of a Kobo Aura. I have a Mac Mini as my desktop computer. I have a hundred or so epub titles stored on the hard drive of the Mac Mini. So here's the question: Can I move those epub titles onto a microSD card, insert the card into the Aura and access those files? I have been doing this very process on an android tablet using either Mantano Reader and/or Moon Reader. Easy peasy. Will I be able to do transfer those files on to the Kobo device? Thanks
I would suggest the Kobo Aura H2O. The screen on the Aura is a bit fuzzy and the H2O is so much nicer to read from. The h2O does have a card slot.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote