View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:23 PM   #23
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa View Post
A very admirably restrained post there Mrs O - I imagine you are going

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ITS SO PRETTYYY AAAAAHHHH inside!!! Lol!

Isn't the yellow wonderful - I have the yellow 'code' on mine Really chuffed for you Now give it a good blast on the charger . .
LOOLLL!!!

You are QUITE right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moffattm View Post
Actually I prefer the blue lighting myself.
Really! How come?

I found the blue to be very harsh and actually hurting my eyes. Blue is actually also very bad for "night" time/dark time reading as blue light inhibits the secretion of melatonin, a hormone you need for a good night's rest. So I actually requested the yellow for my replacement. It was never acknowledged though so I have no idea if 'they' pulled some strings for me or if it was just dumb luck... I'm choosing to think the former
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote