View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #31
Dapostrophus
Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet 16GB
Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to reply. That's all good information. I will try disabling encryption tonight, but I have to go to work now. Already using a stable build, not a nightly. However, I think I might try another version just in case, now that I have the process down. I'll let you know if disabling encryption works. Thanks again.
Dapostrophus is offline   Reply With Quote