View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:59 AM   #14
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liesse View Post
Oooh, I'm going to actually open my Kobo Desktop for the first time since Christmas Day to see if I get a free book. Never bought anything from Kobo, but I like Kobo lots so maybe they like me enough to give me random free stuff!

E-Book Fairy! Excitement!

Edit: No free books. Maybe I'd have to sync my glo for free books, but then I'd get new firmware. No thanks. Sniffle.
You can sync and see if you get new books, let the new firmware download and then delete the three firmware files from .kobo folder before unplugging your Glo

P.S. You don't want firmware 2.4.0? Why?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote