View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #866
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
I tried with System!k extension: didn't work either but thanks for the idea. So I tried "lipc-set-prop com.lab126.ota startUpdate 1" manually in xterm and got "com.lab126.ota failed to set value for property startUpdate (0x3 lipcErrNoSuchSource)"
On the 411 page is written
"2.4 OTA State: OTA Current"
"2.5 Available OTA Version: -1"

Any further hints.

One thing I might mention is that I tried to restart framework and restart (without the *.bin file present) several times without any luck. Furthermore, I first didn't find the "https://github.com/chrox/KPVBooklet/downloads" and thus tried to compile the *.bin file myself but it was also grayed out.

Last edited by tommytomtom; 01-11-2013 at 09:18 AM. Reason: typo
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote