View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #384
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Very superfical, slap-dash assessment of iOS e-readers by DearAuthor, whoever that is. Sorry, but Bluefire in its thousand+one varieties can't polish Marvin's shoes in terms of quality. Saying it supports DRM-protected EPUBs and PDFs changes nothing about that.
For what it's worth, I only became interested in Marvin after a previous Dear Author post about it. I'd seen the Marvin thread here at MR in passing but never checked it out because I assumed it was another run-of-the-mill ePub reader. Also, I'm sure all the people who can't (or won't) de-DRM their ebooks appreciate the Bluefire reader, and that takes nothing away from Marvin's awesome qualities.