View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:32 AM   #40
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
I found a funny Korean advert for the device which seems to go for the odd slant of selling the galaxy 5.8 as a educational device

I also turned up a you tube video of a Russian guy doing a short review of his galaxy and he must of been lucky enough to go to Korea as it's currently only on sale there at the moment and Russians are normally the last to get any new gadgets because of there location.

The Russian review clearly shows that the 5.8 has a replaceable battery and he said that the price of roughly $300 was worth it
Samsung better get there act together on the price otherwise they will be racing with a 3 legged donkey at such a high price,even at $200 it would face stiff competition.
Well, Amazon has all the Samsung players 3.6, 4, 4.2 and 5 for less than $200. I would not expect a 5.8 to be more than $275.
I think the 5 started at about that a year or more ago.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote