View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #1204
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Hey MG

what about glare? I don't think you have beaches there in Germany, lol ...but how easy or difficult to read is when you go outside, vs an iPad 2. Have you tried?
I don't have to worry about beaches, you're right.
Augsburg isn't quite California.
Glare is the same as before. I can't compare to iPad 2 anymore. But it's no use in direct sunlight, exactly as before.
Did they change anything? I don't see any improvement in readability, but it never has been a biggy for me. I wouldn't take iPad or any other tablet to the beach anyway. One of my touch readers is perfect for that.

Last edited by mgmueller; 03-19-2012 at 08:28 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote