View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #754
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
Absolutely. And I think you guys have a solid reading app that will work for the vast majority of readers including myself.

Now that I can click on internal links, the only thing that you really lack for basic reading is a dictionary. That seems like a feature more in line with your stated goals for the app than editing metadata or most of the other requests I've seen in the thread.
Yup, Dictionary support is high on our list.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote