View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 10:12 PM   #58
defyboy
defyboy began at the beginning.

Device: troy.gerrie@gmail.com
PDF Support

Received my KT today, have set it up and all is working great, very happy with the device.

I am a computer technician, I keep an ebook reader in my toolkit to store service manuals for various components I service, I also use it for all of my training. I currently own a Kindle 3, Kobo original and now a Kobo touch.

I am very happy with the PDF capabilities of this reader (being the primary reason I brought it, Kobo original was poor, and Kindle was not much better), the zoom function and response is fantastic, I am really glad that they have put the effort into PDF functionality and am more than happy with this.

I do have a suggestion however, Most PDF's have whitespace around the outside, I find them that much more readable when I can zoom in a small amount, however when doing this, I loose the ability to change pages easily, I need to zoom out, change the page, zoom in then reseat the view.

It would be fantastic if I could change pages by tapping, whilst zoomed, and for the next/previous page to retain the zoom and position settings.
defyboy is offline   Reply With Quote