View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #32
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I pretty much agree, Sony just doesn't have the 'mindshare' that Amazon and Apple have. I don't know how many times i have been reading on my PRS300 in public and have been asked if that was a Kindle or even an iPad! People have no idea what these devices look like, but they know they exist.

eReading, in general, is thought of by the consumer as something he or she might want to do in the future, but the public isn't even curious enough at this point to actually find out what the devices look like.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote