View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #60
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfarren View Post
Hi, this is Alberto Armandi Director of Enso Limited. We can ensure that we are starting shipping imminently, within the next 2 days all customers will receive their tracking numbers. If you really want to ask for a refund you can place a chargeback request with your credit card company as per the instructions mentioned in our latest blog post.
Thanks
Hi all,

AA, please excuse me for writing this - I mean no offence - but I am unsure if your advice regarding refunds is appropriate. My feeling is that it may not be:

A while ago, I got stung by an eBay purchase and went direct to my credit card company for a refund, rather than use the PayPal dispute process. I received an email from PayPal threatening me with a permanent ban if I did it again.

Since my knowledge is dated, I'd ask if other members can enlighten us regarding AA's advice (or JJFarren). PayPal is very useful (for overseas purchases), and jeopardizing one's status is something I'm sure we'd all rather avoid.

Regards to all,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote