View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 05:35 PM   #44
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
tempt tempt tempt!!!

c'mon! you know you wanna! can't be worse than me flying to London from Frankfurt because Taco Bell had just opened (no I don't normally do fast food, but I was young and foolish and hadn't had a commercially made taco in 3 years)
okay, you are crazy !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Oh and I definitely agree with you. I really need a Queen Zelda to look after me. Who knows what dark secrets netseeker and I might be enshrining? (Quite literally .. the smoke of the incense is filling up my apartment). Only you can save mankind
i knew it !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
This was my 1.111th post. So - it is a post regarding the Meet-Up! in Frankfurt and because of this this is going to be a very special meet-up.
Zelda - you really should be buying a ticket now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
and the choir:
do eeet! do eeet! DO EEEEEEEEETTTTT!
aaaaarrrg !!!! i really don't know how i can resist. believe me, i want to go even more than you want me to ! (yes, really !!)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote