View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #14
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Ok it's a new day and along with it comes fresh, new perspective on things.

I just read the first chapter of the Sheepfarmer's Daughter (Deed of Parksenarrion) and it was much more enjoyable. It still feels rough, but I can see the fun in it. I'll read this one and then see if I want to continue the series.

There are some great suggestions in this thread that I will definitely come back to though!
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote