View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 04:43 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
My first impression was how incredibly ugly this thing must be. But the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that it's a bad picture of it. It's no doubt a bit clunky, but it might fit a niche for people that need an e-ink device with a keyboard, and not a touch screen.

On the other hand, for typical reading like a novel, it seems like the keyboard might be a little annoying.

I guess we won't know until someone holds it in their hands and let's us know what it's really like. The good thing is that every new device helps move e-ink readers forward, and the more they get into the mainstream, the better for all of us e-book fans.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote