View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 09:22 PM   #3
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You can not have 2 devices connected as you discovered.

Begs the question:
Why is a folder device left connected? The folder is a way to export books to devices that do not fit the other models.

I have multiple devices. That is the way I sync all the folders betrween devices (suing syncthing). I copy from Calibre to folder device and that folder synced across folders. The reason I have it mounted because I constantly fiddle with my library and I like to keep things updated as much as possible.
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote