View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 11:36 AM   #1
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
FR: Folder device and other devices at the same time

Hi

THis is a feature request. It would be great if the folder device is treated differently than other devices especialy with the wireless devices. The reason is for that I cant connect as wireless device to Calibre if a folder is mounted as a device. Now this is not an issue when I am around my Calibre pc but that is not always the case. So one cant unmount the folder device to connect with another device.

thanks
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote