View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #26
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Please try explaining why this is funny to my inbred redneck in-laws. Then you'll begin to feel badly!
Would they think I "talk funny"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Are we to assume that the arrow is a link to a shopping cart?
Yes. And when you click it into their shopping cart, you will find a Help link, which allows you to fill out a Contact Us email form, which I used to point out the missing item(s) on their site.

"I filled out your shopping cart with several books I've decided to purchase, but couldn't find a spot to choose an e-book format, so couldn't complete my order. Where can I purchase electronic editions of your books?"

:waving fistful of money with the other hand wagging an admonitory finger:

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 05-30-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote