View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 06:27 PM   #97
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSewMe View Post
Hello all,

Newbie here. Wow, I sure hope I can get all these things right....I am not super tech savvy, and I don't want to mess up my PE that I ordered from 1saleaday yesterday. What would be the very first things I should do after it is fully charged?

Thanks so much!
OSM
First, welcome to MobileRead!

Following the setup directions that come with your new Pocket eDGe you will first connect to WiFi, if you have it. Then register (you will need an Adobe account which you can set up in advance if you don't have one already) and run the update, which might take a while or might be fast, depending on what version of the software your new baby comes with. Once you are as updated as the built-in updater will get you (you should have Dingo (Android 1.6)), I suggest you play around a bit and see what your PE can do! There will be plenty of time to upgrade to Ermine (Android 2.2) once you are comfortable with the unit.

That's my suggestion, others might suggest you go to Ermine right away, or even beyond!

Good luck, and have fun!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote