View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
scissors
Addict
scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scissors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs300, kindle keyboard 3g
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
We'd need your prs300. Some bad html from the site will cause those devices to crash. You need to split up the html until you find the bad code, then modify the recipe to remove/fix it.
Thanks for replying Starson17.

I removed various tags until all I had was calibre menus and the article pages only consisted of the calibre headers and footers.

Same results - loads click through menus - crash on selection of actual article.

I'm pretty much stuck as the html in the epub all seemed okay.

It also crashes the sony library preview on the pc....

Last edited by scissors; 06-18-2011 at 01:21 PM.
scissors is offline   Reply With Quote