Thread: Library names
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 04:55 AM   #6
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I'll be interested to see any outcome of this discussion. The only plugin that I have written to date that persists what could be considered library specific information is the new Goodreads sync plugin. In theory a user could want to specify different sync action custom columns for different libraries which would be a problem. However given that a shelf sync requires all the books to be in the same library it really isn't very likely.

That is not to say that there aren't other plugins I may write in future which may have the same challenge of course.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote