View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:13 AM   #28
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zartemis View Post
Fans of read-in-store might want to upgrade, but that's the only new feature in 1.1 for rooted nooks.
Doesn't the last page read work along with the last files/books opened? I didn't like not having those when I was rooted before. I also like being able to have my B&N books on the home screen, but I liked being able to put my side loaded books on the home screen while rooted. Can you do both now with the 1.1 update and the new autonooter?
Care is offline   Reply With Quote