View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 07:15 AM   #17
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Thanks colinsky.

Order? Nope, it's just a collection of stories. I was planning on putting some form of order to them but I couldn't agree on what was best so just left them in a fairly random order.

I looked at alphabetical but threw that out immediately. I'm considering ordering by publication date but I'd also like to get the Cthulhu Mythos stories groups better, at present I'm not certain on the best strategy.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote