View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
emmad
Enthusiast
emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emmad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle WiFi
Red face Pockebook 301, Kobo, Sony PSR600

Thanks to the replies in my thread about purchasing for reading in NZ just got a few more questions.

I've found that I can purchase either the Sony PSR600 or the Pocketbook 301 online for only an extra $40 NZ. I had almost firmed on the PB after reading comments on here but then found a site (via a link on here) that has the Sony at an affordable price as well (though shipping is a bit high). Now I'm confuzzeled again lol

For anyone that has used/sighted these three readers which would you recommend and why?

The main thing I'm concerned about purchasing online is ongoing hardware support. I'm assuming firmware support shouldn't be an issue.
emmad is offline   Reply With Quote