View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 06:26 PM   #61
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
PDF is, IMHO, irrrelevent for a reader intended for the fiction market.
You might be right. But I think for the general fiction market any features that push the price over US$100 will also end up being irrelevant. I paid more than that for my iLiad only because I could also read PDF, which I need for grad school journal readings. I was pretty well satisfied with my eBookwise 1150 for fiction -- the only serious limitation that would have caused me to upgrade from a fiction point of view was the 128Mb memory limit, and even that was a limitation I could put up with because of the library software that allowed me to easily switch the books around.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote