View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 04:53 AM   #6
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox
I knew I read something about that somewhere, but wasn't sure what exactly and what it would do.
Thanks, I'll try to replace some of the photos above where it is suitable if it makes it for better quality.

edit:
aruangra, no I don't know why it fades (it doesn't actually fade, once drawn in shade the picture is stable in sunlight, but it doesn't draw itself properly while being exposed), I guess it has to do something with low energy of picture drawing opposed to high energy of sun (electromagnetically speaking).

Last edited by Delta Tango; 05-19-2010 at 05:08 AM.
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote