View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #6
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gv3 View Post
I too just received my new DX. I have had a K2 since they came out. It's a bit hard
to tell how good or bad the device is due to the fact that whispernet is taking forever
to re-download my content to my new device. One book I did buy has problems
on the DX, and that is "Solaris Internals" There is a diagram in it that is no longer
correct, it's now in the e-paper equivalent of inverse video. I'll likely comment more
as the downloads actually happen. I suspect Amazon is overwhelmed with upgraders.
My downloads also took a long time to occur - so far all K2 books are compatible with DX - but still looking.
So be patient folks! I let it download while I ate lunch.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote