View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 08:16 PM   #52
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
One of the books that has a popularity that leaves me wavering as to whether to read it or not is Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom by Cory Doctorow. Some folks enthuse about it (including some folks that I "know" to some degree, and can therefore make better guesses as to whether I might enjoy it), but I get put off worrying about the Perdido-effect.
I liked Eastern Standard Tribe much better then Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom. And I would really recommend Little Brothers which is recently out and availables as CC.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote