View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
xxdsb
xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxdsb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle touch
Kindle update error 006 help

I have a kindle touch running firmware 5.1.2 and I'm trying to upgrade to 5.3.2 but I keep getting an update error 006 while installing. I have a completely working kindle so I don't want to have to go through the debricking method.

I'd like to try uninstalling all my hacks and try updating to see if that works but I don't have the original files for the screensaver hack and jailbreak hack so I cant just uninstall them. Is there a way to remove these hacks without going through the debricking method? If not, If I download a new screensaver and jailbreak hack will it replace the old hacks?

Thanks!
xxdsb is offline   Reply With Quote