View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #23
Wyndham
Connoisseur
Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Wyndham has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad Air 2 (iOS 9), iPhone 6 (iOS 9)
Meta tags import not quite right

Hi,

Firstly let me thank you for developing this plug-in, and then may I ask for a little help.

I have three audiobook files making up an audiobook (Lords of the North), and I have checked the tags using mp3tag. Unfortunately when I import, the results are not what I expect.

The attached screenshot illustrates the issue.

I can understand the guesswork involved in setting the Series - but why wasn't the Album meta taken, which would have been a more logical choice for me?

I can't understand how the Author was set up. In this case it was provided in the meta tag, but appears instead to have been "derived" by the plug-in.

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm not sure if setting the cover image is meant to be done by the plug-in, but this also did not work.

FYI "The Pale Horseman" is a set that I manually set up after importing into Calibre.

Any advice will be appreciated, and do let me know if there is any way that I can help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.331.jpg
Views:	1000
Size:	382.4 KB
ID:	84510  
Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote