Thread: HD ScreenDim on HD
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #10
MikeGolf
Connoisseur
MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire
I like just hitting the default buttons in easy mode so when I set some new defaults under the night keys, I feel like I've messed something up. I'm a simple person and I prefer the ease of just hitting a button to change the selection. So I'm curios what the quick buttons are defaulted to so I can reset them.

I love your app. I gave it five stars on amazon.
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote