View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by leihongwang View Post
Just now I did everything as you told me to.I did the debrick procudure again with kernel-4.0.1, mmcblk0p1-4.0.1 and mmcblk0p2-4.0.1.

And then:
idme -d --bootmode main
sync
reboot
But it could not boot into the main mode either.

Could you please tell me where I can download kernel-4.0.0 and mmcblk0p1-4.0.0?Maybe 4.0.0 could save my kindle4.

Thank you very much.
4.0.1 SHOULD work. It worked on my K4 when I debricked it last time, using those same image files. It would be nice to find out WHY it is not working for you.

If you want 4.0.0, then somebody who has a copy needs to upload them somewhere and provide links to them. I need to search my offline archives, but that could take some time (I have literally hundreds of hard drives, and my four 12-port SATA controller cards are in a storage cabinet right now).

Does anybody else have a backup copy of 4.0.0 and its kernel? Could you please post them and provide a link (mediafire or equivalent cloud-storage server would be fine).? Thanks.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote