View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Exclamation [K3] Just another bricked kindle 3.....

I bricked my kindle by messing around with the binary linuxrc in / . I have a custom kernel from this forum, but I currently don't have access to a computer right now. I've read through Fastboot Manifesto but it took me a while to figure out that the k3 doesn't have fastboot.(does ATK exist for linux?) The kindle loops through the loading bar with the tree and boy several times and then I get your kindle needs repair with framework down in the lower right corner. So far, I am assuming that I have broken the framework because right after kite and launchpad start, it cycles again. I do have brief access to matan's version of myts.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote