View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Okay, if you're tired of this from me, I apologize. But when Sony switched to epub, is that when they started showing all the reruns in black and white? I can only say that Counselor Troi and Fourteen-of-Eleventy just don't look as hot any more.
I suppose that for those who are of the opinion that Sony's switch to epub was a bad thing, then the Star Trek equivalent might have been when the producers tried to do too much (for example, trying to keep multiple series going at once) leading to an overall reduction in writing quality, and, sadly, the eventual cancellation of the show.

Oh well, better to watch Fourteen-of-Eleventy in black and white reruns then not get to see Forteen-of-Eleventy at all
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote