Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #268
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourl29 View Post
They haven't, check the forums for detailed bug feedback. We are going to get liquavista or, even, mirasol, first, before kobo sorts out their software.
Can you point out which forums have detailed bug feedback for the Aura HD? Inquiring minds are eager to know. After all, even a troll should be able to supply some facts to back their claims.

Liquavista? Haven't heard anything about their products since Samsung bought the company a couple of years back. I had hoped to see the display used in a Samsung phone but so far, nada.

Mirasol? The Kyobo ereader was discontinued over a year ago, the Hanvon C18 seems to have disappeared and the other two Mirasol display ereaders I've seen mentioned on Qualcomm's web page seem to have gained little if any traction in any market. Possibly since the only pricing I saw was for the Koobe unit which was around $510Cdn.

Regards,
David

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-22-2013 at 02:58 AM. Reason: removed a line.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote