View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #1068
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashnburn View Post
Apparently this app is better than iBooks. Can we do an export import with Calibre on the iPad for this app?
This app is WAY better than ibooks!

You can easily set up Calibre as an OPDS server - then in Marvin enter the OPDS address under the "OPDS Catalogues" section. Then you can browse all your Calibre books and download any/all of them you want.

I'm not sure of the export capabilities of Calibre, other than just dragging and dropping the epub files into itunes...if you want to peruse the previous 71 pages, I know it has been mentioned a couple of times, but I haven't used it. Maybe someone else can answer that one better?? (Faterson bait!!)

Oh...another reason we should have a seperate Marvin Forum...to sort out the topics! Is there a moderator in the house??