View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 03:23 PM   #42
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
I'm also having the same problem. All my sideloaded books are in my Pdoc Archive and they all show up on the fire with blank covers. But I was able to get the covers to show up by doing a factory reset. I also think deregistering and registering will work also. It also helps to have all your pdoc book download to the fire before deregistering. Very buggy this update.

Also a few of my Amazon books show up without covers too, so I doubt its Calibre.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote